Brainstorming on voting requirements:
1. Landowners - needs to have established equity (stake) in the country and nation; must carry risks and bear costs for actions
2. Male - the [more] reasoned and principled sex; authority
3. At least of 35 years of age - maturity and wisdom
4. Must have a family (wife and children) - responsibility, forward thinking, and see #1
5. Language fluency - tightly woven to the sociocultural fabric of the nation and people
6. Religion - morality and ethics
7. One must put up his land (equity) as collateral and lock it for a period of time when participating in voting and governance. - This prevents thieves and robbers from pillaging public resources and subsequently fleeing and evading costs.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!